We are not quite sure if it’s her level of talent, her longing to work amongst the best in Hollywood, her passion or just the her relentless commitment to win but having known and worked with actress Cynthia Santiago, we are betting it’s all the above! There are days where we are speaking of her dreams and then boom she is working on them, landing one role after another, so very exciting.
Cynthia’s recent movement includes landing the role of a Mom in the movie “Keep the Doctor Away”, directed by Kyle Montgomery and produced by Alex Phillips and Heather Child. The plot summary states the following, “In a war-torn, post apocalyptic environment, a family struggles to keep hope alive as they prepare for a visitor who threatens to tear their family apart.
Next and very recent, Cynthia landed the lead role as Katie in “One Last Chance”, directed by Isaiah Hughes and produced by KD Conservatory as Dennis Bishop served Chair of the Program, Patty Newton serving as lead instructor. Both Elliott Gilbert and Adam Dietrich were casting directors for this film. Slated for the festival circuit, the movie’s logline states “A woman on the brink of final divorce steps with her husband struggles with the realization of this final chapter of their lives. They meet for one last date at the same diner where they began as a couple”.
Finally, Cynthia has landed a nice supporting role as Eva in a film that is soon to announce shoot dates called “Trees of Late Autumn”, directed by John Pinder. The film is about a man struggling with the loss of his sister to cancer has to deal with a new roommate that is trying to help him cope and find love.
For all casting agents, film producers and directors, you are invited to visit cynthiasantiago.actor today to book her for your next major project. To all media interested in interviewing Cynthia Santiago please contact Rikki Rincon at Creative Juice Online at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Cynthia Santiago
Born and raised in the island of enchantment, bi-lingual actress Cynthia Santiago is a true performing artist. She is trained in Meisner and the Chubbuck Technique, but her journey began with the study of classical ballet. Training from the age of seven, she auditioned for Ballet Concierto, the largest ballet company in Puerto Rico, and was accepted into the program on scholarship. She was taught by many world renowned dancers. When senior year in high school came, she dreamed of moving to America and performing on Broadway. This dream seemed to move closer as her father’s transfer at work brought her family to Texas. She joined the dance program at the University of North Texas with hopes to later get into musical theater. Read full bio at www.cynthiasantiago.actor and visit her official IMDb page.
Her list of projects include the following:
- Daughters of Babel (Short) (completed)- Gabriela (2016)
- Glow (post-production) -Chris’ Wife (2015/III)
- Bob and Scooter’s Epic Day (Short) -Maureen (2016)
- The Red Room-Kat (2016/I)
- Swindlers (TV Series) (2016/”Desire Beach”)
- The Phoenix (Short) -Marilyn Baxter (2015)
- John Bosco in America-Dena (2015)
- Lullaby (Short) -Tina (2015/III)
- Streams in the Wasteland (Short) -Rachel Spence (2015)
- The Holly King (Short) -Sharon (2014)
- Twisted Intentions (Short) -Kate Brennan (2014)
- 99 Homes-Frank’s Wife (as Synthia Santiago) (2014)
- Road Less Bongoed (Short) -Fairy (2014)
- Novella-Spanish Woman (2013)
- False Engagement-Christine (2013)
- The Fandango Sisters-Young Carmen (2013)
- Greedy (Short) -Tiffany (2010)
- Prison Break (TV Series) -Panamanian Prostitute/”Call Waiting” (2007) (uncredited)