Creative Juice Online served as the Digital Brand Agency for Mercado Bilingüe. Mercado Bilingüe, your weekly source for news, entertainment, food, lifestyle, culture and auto reviews in DFW and online for the world. Creative Juice Online in conjunction with Social Latino USA covering interviews with local, regional and national Latinos on the move in the #MixMingleMove weekly feature!
Rikki was added to the global contributing writing team for Monster Nation, an online magazine for the world reknown Monster Products, Inc., creators of the worlds best headphones, mobile speakers, audio cables and much more. Rikki was carefully selected to report entertainment news to a global audience.
Dallas YPs take their hearts to Havana for colorful Slipper Club gala
Rikki Rincon, Entertainment Featured in media
- Hispanic PR Leader Profile-Rikki Rincon
- Voyage Magazine Dallas, Meet Rikki Rincon of Creative Juice Online
- Hispanicize 2013 Unveils Advisory Board, Rikki Rincon
- Dallas burned with Freestyle Dance Music Fever
- Rikki Rincon: The Social Latino with Creative Juice, Mr. Latino Magazine
- Rikki Rincon: Change your Have To’s to Get To’s on the Stevie G. Success Show
- Love What You Do. Live Your Passion with Rikki Rincon, My Forward Life
- St. Jude Give Thanks.Walk Creative Juice Live Team!
- Being Latino-Conexiones Culturales-Hispanicize 2014
- Rikki Rincon “Manuel” in The Island, Universal Pictures 1980, NY Times
- Billboard Magazizine, Global Music Pulse, Rikki Rincon, 1999
- Soul and Salsa Magazine, “We From Dallas” movie coverage 2014
- Planet Films coverage of Rikki Rincon and Hispanicize Dallas Mixer
- Hispanic Market Info announcement of Hispanicize 2013 Advisory Board, Rikki Rincon
- Social Latino Professional Network
- Latin Heat Magazine announces 2013 Hispanicize Advisory Board, Rikki Rincon
- Claudia Lilliana, “Para Comentar” radio interview with Rikki Rincon
- Mercado Bilingue, Feature Writer, Rikki Rincon
- Dallas Morning News: On what would’ve been her 44th birthday, Selena’s legend endures
- Fox News Travel (Global News) Will American tourists ruin Cuba
- Alex Lopez Negrete and Gaby Natale named Co-Chairs, Rikki Rincon Advisory Board for 2017 Hispanicize Houston event
- Rikki Rincon invited to speak at the 2017 Hispanic Lifestyle in Texas Conference
- Rikki Rincon joins Ford Millennials in Miami
- Al Dia News, Havana NRG, la cara de la música tropical en Dallas
- Hispanic PR Newsblog Creative Juice Online and Fusion FM
- CorrieenteLatina.com, Creative Juice Online signs multi-talented Cuban artist
Blog featured on the #1 Facebook targeting US Latino Market Being Latino. As a result of this shared blog post we hit the 100,000+ views/reached level super fast and analytics shot through the roof for this.