DJ Frances Jaye and Music Access, Inc. to launch new NEO SOUL Music Division
(Dallas, Texas) The music industry is about to hear the rumbling of the noise coming from the Music Access, Inc. headquarters as the newly formed Music Access Neo Soul music division will soon launch, led by industry veteran and voice of Neo Soul, DJ Frances Jaye. When anyone in the industry, from the USA to the UK speak of Neo Soul the next to follow is DJ Frances Jaye, CEO and Founder of The Neo Soul Cafe online radio station for the past 12 years. The music genre and Frances Jaye are synonymous. Get ready to see more hot and amazing talent from around the world brought to you from this new music division and team.
Frances Jaye premiered as an on air personality for main stream radio, in Dallas Texas, in the 90’s. She managed a career with major local stations like: KNON 89.3, KRNB 105.7, and KOAI the Oasis, 107.5 for 10 years. In 2002 Frances Jaye turned her passion into possibility for those who shared her affection for good music by launching the Neo Soul Café: the Music That Get’s Your Head Right, a premier one line radio station and phone app—Featuring emerging soul arts.
For 12 years the Neo Soul Café has provided listeners introduction to the latest and most promising soul artists, from the US and abroad. The station quickly developed a global following and opened the door for Frances to bring acclaimed artist to Dallas and travel extensively as a featured deejay. “Neo Soul Café has been very important to me and my success to not only the Texas area, but the world in general. What [Frances] built through the years has been part of the foundation of independent music. Neo Soul Café takes the time to learn who the artists are, and then teach it to the masses.” –Eric Roberson
Neo Soul Café is the place to hear the music you want to hear and not the music you have to hear. It’s the place that brings you directly to artists who are not heard on a main stream platform. In today’s society, if you’re not online then you’re not on the scene.
Frances Jaye, is an eclectic, music loving connoisseur of music who has risen to the status of a highly sought after and celebrated deejay. “There’s an element of creativity to deejaying. A love of music is first and foremost, and the second is the ear required to blend, mix and preserve continuity. The third and most important is the ability to read a crowd. DJs set the tone of a party. This opportunity will now allow me to help indie artists touch places they may not have had the currency or resources to touch. I have supported the music I love with radio and deejaying, now I can help with distribution and help them fulfill their desire to put a physical product in their fans hands!” –Frances Jaye
Music Access, Inc.’s CEO, Robert Gonzalez is very excited to create this new Neo Soul music division with industry leader, DJ Frances Jaye. “With her fanbase, reach and overall Neo Soul brand it was a natural to move in this area with her at the helm opening paths for success via the vast global indie artist network. Music Access Neo Soul is sure to be a success.” Contact Frances Jaye via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Essence Festival Center Stage Dj
- My Black Is Beautiful
- Martha’s Vineyard Summer Music Fest -2013
- BET Music Matters -2011
- Vail Soul Music Festival 2012
- Super bowl Weekend-Dallas
- All Star weekend-Dallas, Miami
- Congressional Black Caucus
- Las Vegas Music Festival
- Dr Ian Smith Makeover Matters Tour
- I Rock The Mic Conference- Mediator
- Opening Dj for Sugar Water Tour -Dallas
- W Hotel Resident DJ -Dallas
- Recent Events: SMU Cultural Literary Gala 2015
- Essence Music Festival-New Orleans July 2015
- Austin Area Jazz Festival May 2015
- House of Blues (Foundation Room DJ On Wednesday Nights)
- Blacks in Technology (SXSW) Opening DJ For Jazzy Jeff
- Resident DJ for 8 Years on Capital Jazz Cruise
- Total You Women’s Wellness summit in 2004
- Host of Café Chat every Monday 8pm
- SPIKE: Longest running Monday night lounge set in Dallas
- My Black is Beautiful
- I Got Soul conference producer 2007/ 2008
- Neo Soul Café Meet Up
- One of the Founding members of Soulition DJ since 2007 (Co-founded With DJ NappyNeedles)- A DJ cooperative-
- 2011- BET Music Matters
- Opened up for the artist like The Foreign Exchange, The Sugar Water Tour, Ledisi, Eric Roberson, Donnie, Choklate, Dead Prez, Mint Condition, Liv Warfield, Yazarah, Glen Lewis and many more.